What began as a small cemetery on the outskirts of Santa Rosa in 1885 has become a full service cemetery, mortuary and crematory. The initial area was developed adjacent to the Rural Cemetery.
Our first mausoleum on the initial grounds was completed in 1917. It memorializes some of our famous, early community leaders such as the Doyle, Brush, LeBaron, Larsen families. This beautiful mausoleum has soft, white Alaskan marble with columns ornate cremation urns, and stained glass windows.Eventually additional adjacent land was purchased bringing the total acreage to 40 and in 1955 the first offices and chapel were built. The next mausoleum built was Rose Corridor, with beautiful marble, skylights and the much sought after couch crypts. This was the mausoleum of choice in the community. Since then four additional mausoleums have been built to serve the needs of our families.In 1984, the Odd Fellows Cemetery Association purchased 40 acres on Shiloh Road and began development of our Shiloh Annex. In response to community requests, in 2003 Santa Rosa Memorial Park began Santa Rosa Mortuary and became a full service cemetery/mortuary with all services at one location. Also adding Eggen & Lance Chapel or in 2005 Fred Young Funeral Home in 2007.